New Construction Agent Benefits:
Top 5 Reasons to Hire a Certified Agent when you buy New Construction
Many buyers are under the false impression that they will gain something when they buy a new construction home without using the services of a professional REALTOR. However there are several very compelling reasons why hiring an New Home Agent to represent you during a new home construction transaction is a huge benefit:
1. The onsite builder rep is working for the builder. Many people forget whose best interests are being represented during a new construction transaction if you work directly with the builder representative. For example, the majority of builders use long contracts created by them without an option to terminate the transaction. It's very important that you hire an New Home Agent to carefully review all documents pertaining to your home sale.
2. Buyer's Agents "must place the interests of the buyer first." One invaluable way we help is to research similar recently sold homes in a community to make sure you don't overpay.
3. The builder pays the Buyer Agent commission, so there is no cost to you to hire someone to represent your best interests. In almost every transaction, the seller/builder pays the Buyer Agent commission. So you get professional New Home Agent advice and guidance every step of the way.
4. An experienced new construction Agent knows what questions to ask. We know the right questions to ask including the #1 most important question you MUST find out from the builder before purchasing, avoiding COSTLY mistakes!
5. A good Buyer's Agent will show you the full range of options. Maybe you can buy a less expensive resale home in the same subdivision that meets your needs. Maybe there is another new construction community you didn't know about that is a better fit. We are experts at finding you the home of your dreams.
We have worked with a wide array of builders in the area. In addition to good working relationships with the onsite builder representative, we stay up to date on each builder's quality, i.e. does the builder build energy-efficient homes (such as LEED certified) to keep your cost of ownership low? do they have good customer reviews? Further, your satisfaction is what drives us and all our advice will be guided by what is best for you both short-term and long-term.
Please contact us TODAY if you or someone you know is considering a new construction purchase or wishes to build a home in Florida.
We are ready to help! 239-272-HOME